Kitty

Kitty
Aros Mascotte By Eric Schwartz

sabato 31 marzo 2012

30 days - Amiga Os4.1 - Day 1

Hi! Just a month ago i bought a sam 440 ep with Amiga Os 4.1.
This is the last of the three amgoid systems i own: aros, morphos and os4.1.
I've decided to take an experiment: making a switchoff of windows for my daily works so i can try what it means to live only with an amiga today.
Let's talk about my system: sam440ep 667 MHz, 1GB Ram, 9250 Ati, 80GB Sata Disk and a Dvd sata writer with Os4.1 upg4.
This is my first post as it is my first day.
I'm writing by Kas1e port of Mui Owb.
Before writing this i was making a google research on the word "blog".
Wikipedia had a long long page about it and i find owb took some time to render it, meantime scroll bars worked as the two things were not tied at all.
Hi! See you later!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento