Kitty

Kitty
Aros Mascotte By Eric Schwartz

lunedì 9 aprile 2012

30 days with Os4.1 day 4

Hi! I finally was able to access blogspot. I had some problems to my internet connection, but now I'm here!
I wanted to talk to you of sketchblock. It's a native os4 painting, free hand program developed by Andy "broadblues" Broad, amigaworld.net user.
A really nice software, it allows you to draw with several blendings of pens and pencils. There are surely most advanced programs in this world but it's really useful and snappy.
It saves the drawing in a proprietary format but allows you to export it in the way you like.
Os4.1 sees my graphical tablet (an usb wakom bamboo) very well and, even if i'm not an artist, here's two sketches i did with sketchblock!!


Obviously you can download it from os4depot!! Bye!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento