Kitty

Kitty
Aros Mascotte By Eric Schwartz

lunedì 9 aprile 2012

30 days with Os4.1 day 5

Hi again! Today i attached my sam system to a monitor-keyboard-mouse switch.
It's a plastic box at which you plug a keyboard, a mouse and a monitor and you use two computers with it.
I plugged my os4.1 sam pc and my morphos mac mini pc.
The only bad thing it's morphos that doesn't start with video otherwise you unplug and replug vga cable.
Sam works very well instead.

Another thing: i plugged my usb black and white multi function printer samsung scx4600. Os4.1 sees it!! It is recognized, but i have to understand if it's compatible. When i try to print a text from notepad, on the printer display appears "printing" but then it prints nothing.
I'm going to ask some help on amigaworld.net!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento